Early bird Conference fees – until 31 January 2019
Book your places now to receive significant discounts. Conference bookings will include both days at OER19 and refreshments. For booking enquiries please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)1865 819 009. Please be aware that registration is not possible upon arrival on conference days.
|Early Bird Rates – only available till 31 January 2019|
|ALT Members and OER19 Committee Members||£300|
|Standard Rate – 1 February 2019 onward|
|ALT Members and OER19 Committee Members||£335|
|Single day rate|
|Wednesday 10 April||£200|
|Thursday 11 April||£200|
|Join ALT as a Member||£54|
|Donation to our Financial Assistance program*||£50|
Cancellations made in writing on or before 31 January 2019 will be eligible for a full refund minus a £50 cancellation charge. Substitutions are allowed if made in writing by email before 10 March 2019.
*Contributions to the Financial Assistance Fund will go towards helping subsidies conference fees for those where cost is a genuine barrier to attend this event.
- Travel & Accommodation to plan your trip to #OER19
- Useful information for first time participants
- Financial assistance to attend – we make the charges for this event reasonable in order to be as inclusive as possible. However if cost is a genuine barrier we have a small amount of funding from previous years that we can use to help subsidies conference fees.
- Virtual presentations: we welcome sessions by remote presenters/facilitators (i.e. those who cannot be at the conference, for any reason), although at least one of the authors must be able to attend the conference in person. Please provide us with as much information as possible about how you plan to manage remote participation.
- Virtual participation: all keynote sessions and many other sessions from the main hall will be live streamed and there are many other ways to participate online via social media and the conference platform. Further information will be posted on the site as it becomes available.